Friday, January 26, 2007

Alaska Nanooks WIN!



Final Score tonight in Ohio: Alaska 5 - Bowling Green 2! Wow! After losing 11 out of our last 12 games this was a BIG win. I am so happy for the Alaska Nanooks. Wylie Rogers came in the game early in the second period after BG scored twice in a 33 second span on sohomore Chad Johnson. Good move on coach Tavis McMillon's part, as the former Alaska All-Star Goaltender Wylie Rogers, allowed no more goals. BIG WIN!
Another fun thing tonight was we had our first Secret Wheaties party on Whole Wheat Radio at the same time. Course, I couldn't miss the hockey game and showed up after the game in a great mood. I was ready to open my present. I couldn't believe what my Wheatmas present was. My Secret Wheatie read my blog to figure out what to send me from North Carolina. An ALASKA NANOOK xl ls t-shirt! Its beautiful! Thank-you Secret Wheatie. My Secret Wheatie liked the present I sent her, too. She lives in Talkeetna and is 12 years old. I couldn't very well send her my canned salmon. So I opted for an American Express gift card instead.
What a great day!

1 comment:

Nordica said...

wow, that's so sweet!! some little girl who likes whole wheat radio as much as you do.

GO NANOOKS!