Thursday, January 04, 2007

Snow Jumper


Roxy LOVES the snow. This is her first winter with us. We are so happy with her. We had to work out a few quirks like her barking profusely at anybody that comes over to visit. She now understands that its okay to bark a couple of times and thats her job. But after that there is no threat. Its her breed, Australian Shepherd. Once they know your safe they can learn to settle right down. It took time, patience and dog lovin' friends. And now we have a really great dog!

Here's another video called Snow Jumper. No singing this time just a lot of laughing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4hIXrRHdU

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a good dog! Once they have you...I mean once their trained, life is good. I love the pictures of all of the snow. Love, Jimmy

P.S. I'm still having trouble on the Fried Blog.

FishTaxi said...

okay. I'm going beta. If you don't hear from me in a couple of days...dats why!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dog! Good luck switching over...you know how it went for me, but I'm glad I did.

Riverbrat