Saturday, December 02, 2006

Flying Home Today!

My vacation is over. I'm broke but happy. Looking forward to going home after almost 6 weeks of traveling and visiting.

The weather forcast calls for clear skies in Anchorage and in Valdez. So I should be good to go.

I took videos of the Veronica Page Band last night at Blues Central! We had a ball dancing to good old cover songs. Tonight they played at Humpies. Needers and I went to Bingo. No luck there and I didn't take a video of Bingo.

My next post will be from home. I'll have pictures of my vacation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kath...called but no answer. Then I remembered the blog.

Glad you are almost home and you have all of your stuff.

Sorry to hear about Sue's outburst! When she doesnt get her way she has an awful temper than she can't seem to control. We all have suffered her wrath over the years. I can't believe she hates Jim and his family. I'm sure she will regret that outburst as time goes by. I knew she was pissed at me when she didn't call me on my birthday. I think that's why she didn't come over Wed nite and so late before Thanksgiving dinner.

She was excited about taking you to Calif before she found out that Dave and I were leaving early friday am. When I told her...her face fell. She didn't know we were leaving early. I think this episode was mostly about me. She thought I would be unhappy that she wouldn't be around.
She likes to hurt me.

I'm sure you'll be happy to be home. You were gone a long time. I'm glad most of it was fun!

Got to go...mom