Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Glowing in the Dark


The new monitor stove is working great. Keeping us toasty warm and burning less fuel than the old drip stove. It will pay for itself in the long run. I highly recommend the Monitor 2400. The btu output is an overkill in our 600 sq ft dwelling but when we build a new (addition or house) the monitor will go with it. In the meantime it is more than efficient. We set it at 70 degrees and forget it. Pretty darn cool.

Edited to add link to cabin picture:

www.munising.com/cabin_fever.html

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I tried to sign in to the Fried deal, but it would'nt accept my user name or password... Help!!!, Jimmy

Coldfoot said...

That's a good picture. What part of Vermont did you take it in?

Niki Raapana said...

Looks more like UP to me :). I'm so happy you got a good stove. I put up a fan above my woodstove and it changed my whole world.

FishTaxi said...

Coldfoot - I got the picture off of Google Images cabins. I'll put a link in.

Niki, the Monitor has a fan built in!

Jimmy - I think its just a blogger quirk. Try again!