Thursday, December 14, 2006

Free CRAB




tomorrow at Joe's Crab Shack! There was a 45 minute wait for a table so I opted for Subway. I did get Mr. FishTaxi a T-shirt that says "I got Crabs at Joe's Crab Shack."

The home improvement projects are coming right along. The new Monitor is installed and working beautifully. It has caused a chain reaction towards the beautification of our shack. Rearranging and decorating for Winter Solstice around here. Nothing like a clean, steady warm temp inside when the weather outside is frightful. Not really, its just so cozy inside and since I don't have to go anywhere I'm not. Now if there was a Joe's Crab Shack in Valdez...hmm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We went to Joes Crab Shack for dinner last Christmas Eve here in Boise, and looks like we will do the same this year. Mary loves traditions!

FishTaxi said...

Theres a Joes Crab Shack in Boise? dang! I missed it.

michelle35492000 said...

We had dinner at Joe’s Crab Shack in Fair Lakes Virginia. I had a horrible meal and the manager said we would not be charged. Our server's name was Kevin, and the manager's name was Jerry. We did not get the dungeonous crab we ordered, were charged for calamari we NEVER ordered, had to ask for the salads we paid for, and never got the complimentary corn bread. The server left all of our dirty plates and finished cocktail glasses piled on the table. The offered to take $29 off the bill, but in essence it was only $11. Jerry is NOT an honest man! I went back there when I discovered we were charged, and he said it was a mistake, and the bank should revert it back any day now. That never happened. My FiancĂ© went in and spoke to the general manager (Jerry’s boss) and told him we were suing them. Jerry denied telling us that he would not charge us. He fessed up after my fiancĂ© brought up the fact that he said it on two separate occasions, and our friends that were eating with us were witnesses. DO NOT EAT HERE!! RUN!