Wednesday, March 28, 2007

On the Streets of Valdez

This group of biker boys are 15 - 16 years old now.




A girl and her dog.
The kids below are hamming it up for the camera a few summers back. All these pictures posted today were taken with my first digital Olympus camera. I now use a Nikon coolpix 5600.

Its a clear and sunny day out but the March winds are howling. Went to town on Monday to go shopping for a bathing suit and cap to go lap swimming at the city schools pool. Since it was Sewards Day, Sugar & Spice, was closed. So we hit my favorite store, Second Chance, and I picked up my full piece swimming suit for $3.00 and my cap for fifty cents. I hope I remember how to swim. Its just like riding a bike, right? The last time I went swimming was in Hawaii the winter of 2000/2001. I have a friend to go with and she is picking me up. So no more excuses. I'm going to get an arobic exercise in 3x a week. Plus showers!

No comments: