Saturday, March 10, 2007

Roxy of the North

My Nanooks got knocked out of the playoffs today and will be heading back home to Alaska Sunday. Thanks for a fun and exciting season and I'm looking forward to next year already!

I'm hanging in there and drinking lots of water with lemon. Seems dehydration can cause kidney stones. This past winter I'd been drinking more Pepsi, beer and coffee. Maybe one big glass of water a day and that isn't enough. No more Pepsi for me. I usually only have one cup of coffee in the morning. No more beer for a long while either. Getting these things is enough to make me want to change my ways.

Managed to get out and walk on this beautiful day. Roxy loved it. Doesn't this picture of her remind you of RinTinTin? It would if you are over fifty. And if you are over 50 drink lots of water so you don't get kidney stones.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary had kidney stones a couple of years ago. They zapped her with some machine to break them down and pass easier. I'll ask her tomorrow. Hang in there Kath, Jimmy