Thursday, March 08, 2007

woe is me

Another beautiful March day in Valdez. Too bad I'm too sick to go for a long walk. Figured out I've got Kidney Stones. A friend told me a couple of days ago she thought that was what it was. I was guessing MS and other debilitating life threatening afflictions. At least now I know I am going to live. I have not been to the doctor yet but after looking up the symptoms on the internet I'm damn sure thats whats going on with me.

It is very painful and I guess I'm not through the worst of it. waah!

4 comments:

Sue DuMond said...

Take care of yourself!!!

MrsM said...

Oh Kathy, I feel terrible for you. A friend of ours just had those, he said it was the worst experience of his life and was completely serious. But I guess it's different for men getting rid of those things than women.

I'm probably not helping though am I?

OK girl, I'll say a prayer for you. I really hope your feeling better soon!

judy said...

Boy kathy, I hope your feeling good soon. It doesn't sound fun.

Were going to the Hyatt's Saturday to watch the game with them on streming video.

We want two W's

Anonymous said...

Oh Kath...I didn't know you were sick. Dave has passed kidney stones twice. Horrible experience. I took him to the ER the first time as we didn't know what was wrong. Hope you are feeling better!

mom