Friday, March 16, 2007

Snowdrift Art


Woke up this morning feeling MUCH better. My bout with Sacroiliitis seems to be settling down. I don't feel like I need any pain meds either. Which is good because they are expensive and I don't want to be a pill popper the rest of my life. 6 Flexeril for $68.50 and thats for the Generic Cyclobenzaprine! It has been a rough two weeks and I appreciated all the well wishes, advice and encouragement. It was a wakeup call to try and lead a healthier lifestyle.
In other news: The FishTaxi blog is listed on the Alaska NewsReader website under Alaska Blog Reader today!

3 comments:

Riverbrat said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better.

Heidi said...

Great snow shot and I have been seeing you around all over on the internet. You my gal are very popular. Glad to hear you are feeling better...and congratulations.

judy said...

Just remember we knew you first.