Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Almost knocked my eye out

last night!

I was playing with my little sistor kitty cat. She loves boxes and we had a big box so I cut holes in it. My cat was batting her paws out of the holes, not wanting to get scratched, I had a piece of golden stretchy string with a bunched up piece of wrapping papper attached to the end. Little sistor got a hold of it and I kept pulling on the string til it broke and snapped back into my left eye LID! Just missing my eyeball. It felt like my eye got knocked out. Or sliced. Big ouch!

Once I saw that my eye was intact we immediately put ice on it. Opened the front door and got some clean chunks from outside. That kept the swelling down.

Instead of being blind, with one glass eye, the FishTaxi is sporting a black eye.

No comments: