Tuesday, January 10, 2006

It's official: I'm a college student

Yah! Registered today. I'm taking one class. Adobe Photoshop! 3 credits - 3hrs - Monday nights. I work Monday nights so we worked my working hours around class. Not only that my tuition is waivered. $282 smackaroos! I also get an 80% discount on Adobe Photoshop 7.0! Had to pay for the book (bought it used) and registration/lab fees. $95.00 Wow!

I might be switching my internet provider on Friday the 13th at 1pm (taking the day off annual leave) to local Copper Valley. They have a special going on.

Get 1 Mbps DSL High Speed Internet & 100 minutes of Long Distance for $47 a month.

FREE DSL modem
FREE Digital cell phone

heres where they get yah: CV Wireless rate plan required as part of this promotion. Which the cheapest costs $30 so this deal will cost me $77.00 a month PLUS the cell phone & land line charges. Its a 2 year contract. I haven't signed it yet. Depends on if they want the $200 deposit from me or not. I've been a customer for almost 20 years. You get it back after a year but still. I don't have a major credit card or they would take that just in case I skip town on the bill.

In the morning, I'll check out what GCI cable has to offer.

2 comments:

Ms.M said...

you will love photoshop! i just finished taking it, as a on-line class. there is still thing that i'm learning. i hope that you will post some of your projects.

Heidi said...

You will have to give me some tips....all those hidden secrets.