Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Karman Gia


College classes started today. I don't start Photoshop til next Monday night which is good. They've got me on a new schedule working 2-11pm. Part of my job is security. We've been broke into and vandalized 3 times in the last nine months. The last time being at the beginning of Christmas break. On my watch. They caught the kids by following their footprints in the snow. Luckily they didn't vandalize too bad. Broke the glass door into the Bookshop and stole pop & candy.

The whole town is asleep when I get off work now.

Waiting on my W-2s to get our taxes done. We think we could get back about 5 grand and want it as soon as we can. We need another vehicle and are looking for a Chevy S-10.

Wish I had my 1971 VW Convertable back! waaaaaah

No comments: