Thursday, January 05, 2006

The floors are shining & my futures so bright...


Deep cleaned all the carpets with an extractor, stripped and waxed, all the hard floors in the building. I had help from the maintenance guys and one kid doing community service. Which was greatly appreciated by me. When I got to work today at 10am I heard this: The Maintenance Crew were voted "Employees of the Month"! har har har, yes folks, the Maintenance Crew includes yours truly. The guys were so happy that they basically sat around the whole afternoon. Not me. I got the last two bathrooms stripped and cleaned. I was ready to get it done and over with and worked through my lunch to "get 'er done". Tomorrow I go back to 1-10pm and that makes me happy along with the floors shining and being part of the crew voted "Employees of the Month".

Classes start the 17th.

No comments: