Tuesday, January 24, 2006

FishTaxi's 100th Post!

Took me 6 months.

No, I didn't take this picture but I've been snapping pictures with my new camera all day. Just haven't downloaded any yet. Grabbed this picture a while back from a client of Valdez Heli-camp . He took the picture from the helicoptor he was flying up the mountain in so he could ski down.

By the 26th or 27th of January the sun will rise over the mountains and Valdez will be seeing longer days. It was pretty close to the top today. At 5pm it was still light out though dusk came quick.

Heres to another 100 posts!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Congratulations on the 100th post...

Aileen said...

Congratulations on the 100th post! And, I loved your countdown to the day when the sun tops the mountain. Though there aren't really mountains out here to block direct sunlight, I must say that I had a moment this morning while drinking my tea when I realized that it is just a matter of weeks before I'll be waking up after the sun rises. It's cold - 50 below - but I can already sense the start of spring's rush!

Katie said...

Good job on the 100th post! : )