Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm getting DSL in the morning!

Well, at 1pm. Morning to me. Decided to forgo the package deal and went straight DSL for $50 and still keep the 2 land lines. Total $109 a month.

Took Friday the 13th off as a day of annual leave. Found out Monday is a paid holiday off so I got another 4 day week-end. 2 paid!

Next time I post I will be faster.

January 13th is also my 3 month anniversary at my latest job. That place is clean if I do say so myself. Everybody is happy. I give a job 3 months and if things don't go my way by then my attitude goes out the window.

Next Tuesday the Spring Semester starts and my working hours change to 2-11pm. Fridays (no school) I'll go in a couple hours earlier. Who wants to stay there til 11pm on Friday night? Other than that I can handle it. I'll miss most of David Letterman, all of American Idol and my cats. But, I'll have DSL.

No comments: